| |eQube-MI is a next generation application integration platform that establishes a Digital Backbone of integrated applications. It is a single platform that efficiently addresses application integration, synchronization, and migration challenges. In addition, eQube-MI based application integration infrastructure can be readily extended for secure, scalable, and robust information collaboration across networks, partners, suppliers, and customers that are geographically dispersed.
eQube-MI represents ‘Not only ESB' integration architecture. Based on the use case, eQube-MI can be used to build integration solution conforming to either ESB type integration or a loosely coupled application-to-application type integration or API gateway type integration; hence ‘Not only ESB'.
- Single platform for application integration, synchronization, and migration
- No coding for ‘last-mile' connectivity
- No coding required to develop and maintain interfaces - the developer does not need to know or understand the underlying application's APIs.
- Ability to choose the appropriate integration strategy (i.e., ‘Not only ESB' - loosely coupled application-to-application type, or API gateway type, or ESB type: message-driven, common data model based, service orchestration based) without a need to write code.
- Synchronization leading to orderly migration
- Legacy application consolidation and retirement
- The benefits mentioned above result in unprecedented Speed and Agility to develop and maintain the Digital Backbone of integrated applications at industry-leading lower TCO.